If you have any questions about product recommendation, please e-mail me with your specific skin concerns so I can help you by creating a personalized beauty ritual I believe will be best for your skin. Thank you so very much, I look forward to connecting with you. <3
camu camu moisturizer
camu camu moisturizer
Say hello to a healthier complexion: CAMU CAMU MOISTURIZER, a brightening antioxidant rich moisturizer
This nourishing moisturizer is packed with super antioxidants to help brighten skin. Camu Camu has 60 times more vitamin c than an orange making it a powerhouse ingredient. With added matcha tea for extra nutrients and chamomile for its soothing properties, this custom tea blend of super skin foods makes it unique and results driven. This non-greasy moisturizer is packed with nutrient-rich vitamins and anti-oxidants making it a go to for those looking to brighten, plump up fine lines and nourish their face.
This product is recommended for all skin types including sensitive.
FUN FACT: THIS IS OUR NUMBER ONE SELLER. IT TOOK OVER 3 YEARS TO FORMULATE AND PERFECT FOR YOU. WE HOPE YOU LOVE IT AND CAN FEEL THE CARE WE PUT INTO CREATING IT. IT IS CHANLA’S FAVORITE PRODUCT TO CREATE.
distilled water, organic safflower oil++ , organic lavender hydrosol,++ emulsifying wax, organic mango butter++, organic camu camu powder++, organic matcha tea powder++, organic chamomile powder++, organic goji berry extract++, organic ginger root extract++, organic gingko extract++, liquid germal plus
Herbal infusion of
- camu camu: this fruit is the greatest source of vitamin C on the planet. It is packed with 60 times more vitamin C than an orange making it a highly sought after ingredient. It is full of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals essential to skin. The regenerating qualities help brighten skin and boost collagen.
- matcha green tea: another super food! Considered one of the finest teas in the world. Great at detoxifying and rejuvenating skin making it appear more youthful. Also contains healing and soothing properties.
- chamomile: possess many powerful skin properties like anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal. Also known to help slow the aging process.
distilled water: the most important ingredient in your moisturizer, water. Skin needs hydration and water gives it exactly that.
lavender hydrosol: beneficial in balancing all skin types. Also anti-septic, anti-inflammatory and healing.
safflower oil: contains properties to help retain water and moisture. It is packed with omegas and essential vitamins making it promote elasticity and reducing the appearance of wrinkles. It is lightweight and fast absorbing. This oil has been known to help treat eczema, psoriasis and acne.
mango butter: a non-greasy and fast absorbing butter that is helpful in protecting the skin from harmful weather and UV radiation. It also combats dry skin, making skin look alive again.
emulsifying wax: binds water, oils and butters together to prevent separation.
lavender essential oil: known to help heal skin with its anti-inflammatory properties. It's aroma is calming and comforting.
tea tree essential oil: known for its antibacterial properties, this essential oil can help keep breakouts at bay.
goji berry extract: has the nick name "long lived anti-aging fruit". These berries are packed with antioxidants, vitamins, amino acids, carontenoids, polysaccharides, and full of nutrients. They contain essential trace minerals help encourage the production of collagen and elastin. The amino acids are peptides which help fill fine lines, smooth skin and help improve overall skin tone. Carotenoids help your skin maintain a healthy glow while polysaccharides increase hydration by retaining water moisture.
ginger root extract: packed with super antioxidants making it fight aging skin. It also helps even out skin tone giving more radiant skin.
gingko extract: aids in skin rejuvenation.
liquid germal plus: preservative made to keep products lasting longer.
What people are saying
"I love this moisturizer! It's light and non greasy or oily yet makes my skin feel hydrated and it feels so healthy since I started using it!" - Debbie D.
" Not just moisturizing, it's like feeding your face. My skin is just getting better!" - Jennifer H.
" Hydrating, calming, soothing, brightening... I LOVE this moisturizer!" - Rosena C.
This listing is for one 1 oz. glass pump container.
Tip: This product is highly concentrated. Most people love it right out of the bottle, but few(especially very oily skin types) like to add water to their fingers before applying to help dilute the concentration.
* This product contains a minimal amount of preservative to keep from going bad quickly. Because this has a small amount of preservative, please use within 10 months of purchasing.
Made with plant-based ingredients.
Hand crafted in small batches.
Made with LOVE.
* Our products have not been tested by the FDA. We, Chanla Chau Cosmetics (Beauty by Chanla LLC) are not liable for any individual reaction you may have. Read our ingredient label carefully. If you are uncertain of allergies, we recommend performing a patch test. Discontinue use if any reaction occurs and ask your healthcare provider if you have any questions.